For the glitter hearts, borders, and staples I used her "Just Lovely" kit. I used her "Tomboy Princess" kit for the string, white swirl, and part of the background. For the other part of the background I used a paper from her "Sweet Nothings" kit. Confused about the two papers for one background? Don't worry it's super easy. Here is what you do:
1. Go buy the kits (scroll down until you see the section labeled designers on the left sidebar. Click SWAK).
2. Open Photoshop and create a new image
3. Paste the "Sweet Nothings" paper number 9 (the brown one with white dots) on a new layer
4. Paste her "Tomboy Princess" paper number 15 (the blue jeans looking one) on a separate layer directly above the brown one.
5. Double click on the second layer and turn the opacity to 80%
That's it. You now have a gorgeous background and amazing kits to play with!