Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What am I missing?

I've had this really strong feeling all day that I am forgetting something. I can't figure out what it is. I've paid all the bills, the dishes are done, the house is clean enough, I'm making dinner right now. I mailed that thank you letter to my grandma. I paid that late fee. I don't think it's anyone's birthday. I have no appointments.

I am almost done with the draft for Jan, I'm waiting on Lauri and Randall to email me back. I do have some buttons for sweet shoppes that are due today, but I am going to do those soon. I don't think I have a ct layout I need to do yet. What is it?

Is there a client out there that I've neglected? Is there an email or comment I have forgotten to reply to? Is there a deadline today that I am about to miss? What is it? Does anyone know? Could it be you? Please please leave a comment if you are waiting for something from me or if you have any idea what this feeling could be from.

Thanks a ton.

*Thanks Laura, I have now replied to your email. Anyone else?