Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Heritage Book

C.W. Picket & Co. has this awesome kit available called Heritage Book Maker. I was lucky enough to work with this and I feel in love. This kit contains 8 layered .psd templates, you just open them up in photoshop and get right to work. Everything is fully customizable! It includes text boxs and paths, and places for pictures.

As the name points out they are made to be used as a heritage book. You put all your information pictures and customization on the pages, compile the pages and you have an awesome book great for family history projects. But you can use these however you want. They are great for easy layouts when you run out of ideas.

I think they would be a great beginners tool. I wish I had these to work with when I first started learning photoshop. What a great reason to learn. Anyway I never talk this much about a kit. Here are the layouts I made with it. I also used Laura's kit called Paperbag Astronaut to decorate my pages. I looped them together so it looks more like a book.

Photobucket