Monday, December 1, 2008

Shopping List Freebie

At Organizing Junkie they do a thing called Monday Menu. My husband mentioned a few days ago that I should plan out a menu before we go grocery shopping and this was the push I needed to actually do it. In celebration of my achievement I've made some shopping lists for all of you! They are the perfect size to print three at a time! Just cut them out stack them up and staple them together. Or if you want to be fancy you can push holes in them and tie them together with ribbon. I think these would be so cute as little gifts or stocking stuffer. First here is my menu for the week:

Sunday: Pork Chops and mashed potatoes
Monday: Sausage stir fry over rice
Tuesday: French toast with strawberries
Wednesday: Chicken broccoli casserole
Thursday: Burritos made with kidney beans, corn and tomatoes
Friday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup
Saturday: Soft tacos and salad

Now here is the Freebie!