Monday, October 20, 2008

Five NEW sets and a shout out!

I'd like to make a shout out to all digital scrapbook kit makers out there. If you make kits, I need them. I would love to feature your hard work in the form of free blog items. In return I will give you credit and links and lots of praise. If anyone is interested email me at hipposcraps@gmail.com or leave a comment here on this post. To convince you, I'll post some of the things I've made using kits by others.

Laura at C.W. Picket Fence was so sweet to agreed to let me use her free kits, and it was through her that I realized I enjoy doing such. Login or register on my website to get instruction and codes to install.

Set One: Pink Lemon-aid

Background



Header





Set Two: Red Wagon

Background




Header



Set Three: To The Moon

Background




Header




Also Allison from Allie Brown's Layouts gave me permission to use her free kits! I've made two sets from her first kit "Plaid Chicky" and can't wait for more!

Set One: Farm Love

Background





Header


Set Two: Charm

Background




Header





Both of these lady's are incredible talented and I would like to thank them one more time for letting me do this. Again if you are interested in being one of these lady's featured here, let me know. I would be thrilled to design with your elements.

I've also added Dollar Designs! For only $1 you can get my amazing new backgrounds and headers
HERE.

Please leave your comments and let me know if I'm going in the right direction as to what you are looking for and if you have a request for a free set this is the time to let me know.