Monday, September 22, 2008

Testimonials

I'd asked a few of the people I have created for to write a testimonial for me to add. These are my results. I hope these help you decided if my custom items are right for you, or if you would like to stick with my free items for a little longer. Here are the testimonials:

"Ashley and Hippo Scraps rocks!!!! I am just starting a small business, and really needed business cards. While I love my blog banner, I needed someone to translate it into a business card! So....I asked Ashley to use her creative powers and she nailed it! Now I have a great business card, and even better, some ideas and inspiration to redo my site for my blog-anniversary in January! I can't wait to let Ashley loose on my site! It is so much fun to work with someone who is creative, responsive, professional and a good person!" Lauri Ingram from Hamden, Connecticut

"I love Hippo Scraps!! The layouts are so cute and when I ordered mine, I got it the next day! It's fast and I didn't have to do anything except tell Ashely what I wanted!" Kristen Penrod from Arizona

"I love the work you've done. I think you took the information I gave you about myself and my family and displayed it in such a way that it exemplifies us to a T. My extended family loves the changes; I've received oodles of compliments. It is a unique and fun design; exactly what I was looking for. I am sure there will be a day that I look for something new because change is always fun. When I do, I will call on you again." Christie from Alaska

"Hippo Scraps are done by a talented and amazing woman! What she can do with a computer just astounds me, I am so jealous. I love how she designed my blog, and I know you will love any designs she does for you! Don't be afraid, go ahead and try it!" Holly Ferrin from Gilbert, Arizona



"Your designing is amazing. I don't know if I would have been able to come up with something like that on my own. You did a great job at making mine creative and not like all the others. It looks great and I'm very pleased with the results!" Cheryl England from Rexburg, Idaho



"All I would have to say is: besides being talented, inventive and unbelievably fast in creating very own custom blog designs for your customers, you are also very kind. Not just professionally but genuinely nice. There are other talented people out there, but this kindness is, in my opinion, what makes you different compared to everyone else who does this kind of work.
Even if I could find someone who'd do something I'd like even more than your work, I'd still go for you. In the end it all comes down to that little human decency that is so rare to find these days. If profit is what drives us the most than this world is a very sad place.
People like you make it all together better. Thank you." Joan from Croatia (Eastern Europe)