Friday, August 29, 2008

FREE FREE FREE

Offer Expired

I am currently offering FREE packages. Any package you want! Save $20. Who doesn't love free things? Especially when those free things are full of love and hard work just for you. All you have to do is click on the above "Custom Scraps" tab. Then pick a package and fill out the form. I would normally wait until you paid me to start, but since they are ALL FREE right now I will start working as soon as I receive your order! YAY for YOU! Every soul is great in the sight of God, so why not show it with FREE cute custom fun blog things made just for you!

I am so happy to be able to do this and I hope you will take advantage. This offer applies ONLY to the first five people, I've already made four, so please hurry if you want this amazing deal! ONLY NONE LEFT!

Photobucket